Friday 15 March 2013

Jelly bean sandals

So I decided to follow the trend of the Jelly bean sandal trend. I previously posted on here my uncertainty of them and wasn't sure if I could pull them off but after seeing people wearing then in person and not in pictures I decided to get myself a pair. I brought them from www.jbeans.com.au which sells adult and kids sizes with many different colours from neon to plain ones. I decided to go for plain black as I think it looks better and can be easily styled. They are quite comfy and now in obsessed with them. If your unsure some stores may stock them for example Princess Polly stores stock them and stores at Chapel Street, Melbourne stock them so you can try them on instead of ordering online. Jbeans has free shipping in Australia but they also give you a free packet of jellybeans!







No comments:

Post a Comment