Tuesday 19 February 2013

New beauty goodies

I brought a new bronzer and make up brushes this month to try out.
I brought NARS Laguna bronzer which is very hyped up by beauty bloggers and youtubers. I understand why many people recommend this bronzer because its not too orange or too brown. It has a slight shimmer but on the skin it's not visible to the eye and appears matte. I use the bronzer to contour and add colour to my face.
I also brought two Sedona Lace brushes which are very soft and great quality for a affordable price. I usually use the Real Technique brushes but wanted to try other brands that are affordable but also great quality. I brought the Synthetic Round Top Powder Brush and the Dome Contour Face Brush. The Synthetic Round Top Powder Brush is great for cream, liquid and powder products. I use this brush to buff in my foundation and its very soft. The Dome Contour Face Brush is a great blending brush and buffing brush, I use this brush to buff contour powder into cheekbones, temples and the jaw line.



No comments:

Post a Comment