Wednesday 2 April 2014

HIGHLIGHTING AND CONTOURING



I have become obsessed with the 'contoured and highlighted' look. I personally don't have the best cheek bones (practically nonexistent) so I like the 'fake it' by using makeup and you can too! I have also provided a cheat sheet below to help. 
I love a good contour and as shown below when done correctly it looks amazing. I am currently using NARS 'laguna' bronzer, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle', a darker concealer (darker than my skin tone at least 2 to 3 shades) from the Fit Me collection by Maybelline and L'oreal's Lumi Magique in 'Light'. These are all amazing products, other great products (from reviews on blogs and YouTube) are Charlotte Tilbury's contour kit, Jouer Bronzer, Benefit 'Hoola' bronzer, Benefit 'Watts Up' highlighter and 'Sunbeam' highlighter.







Cheat sheet and example of cream contouring and highlighting:

I also suggest to watch YouTube tutorials, they give you great tips and advice for the best products to use!

X Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment