Monday 27 January 2014

MAURIE AND EVE AUTUMN 2014





I am writing this blog post in 39°C weather in Melbourne. Even though I love summer I cannot stand hot weather for a week, unfortunately the heat will continue on for the rest of the week :(
So I am looking forward to Autumn/Winter as many of my favourite designers/brands have launched their A/W 2014 collection's. One of favourite brand's Maurie and Eve, have launched their Autumn collection.




Their range features a large range of colour, this impressed me as many brands only stick to a small colour palette. Maurie and Eve features red, blues, white, black, grey and cream; all of which are the colours I've been loving. Having just come back from Hong Kong where it was winter, I happened to saw and brought many pieces of clothing featuring those colours (post about my Hong Kong trip coming soon).

The collection features my favourite trends from last year 'Sports luxe', denim and cut out detailing. Maurie and Eve once again are on point with their collection.

Below are a few of my favourite pieves from Maurie and Eve's 2014 Autumn collection. For the full collection click here.













XX CONNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment